Intense Racing and Aerobatics Excite & Entertain Crowds
Two days of nonstop action…crowds packed the sidelines of the tracks and flightlines … the sounds of motors roaring and engines gunning filled the air…this was RCX 2012!
The Long Beach Convention Center was rocking this past weekend with a record-setting attendance enjoying RCX, the country’s largest expo showcasing the hottest products in the radio control industry. An action-packed, adrenaline-pumping event with insane stunts and high-speed races, RCX continues to be the ultimate expo for radio control devotees.
Crowd favorites from this year’s show included:
• Pro Short Course Driver Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg of Stronghold Motorsports Race Team
• Huge indoor flight zone with awesome heli and plane aerobatic demos!
• Intense competitions including drift, short course and on-road races
• Expanded attractions including the Mini-Z Race and Try Me Track,
and Large Scale On-Road Demo Track
• Full-size dragsters and race cars including the Traxxas John Force
Castrol GTX High Mileage/15x Champ Ford Mustang
“RCX always has a phenomenal turnout and with our new venue, this year was over the top! Each year we continue to enhance the show by adding new features and exciting events for the crowds to enjoy,” said Louis DeFrancesco, RCX’s CEO. “We host an event that gets people involved and excited and provides an opportunity for the RC industry to showcase its best products. With hundreds of exhibitors on display and countless high-speed races, aerobatic stunts and interactive exhibits, RCX has something for everyone.”