Air Age Media is dedicated to providing its employees with meaningful and motivating work assignments in an environment that allows for the creative expression of their talents in the production of media to inspire our readers. When you join Air Age Media, you become a part of a dynamic, creative and growth-oriented team. We are the largest multimedia publisher of magazines and ancillary products for enthusiasts of radio-control cars and planes as well as diecast model collectors and aviation history buffs. Air Age Media, founded in 1929, remains a family business.
AirAge.com, the website for Air Age Media, is the portal to our magazine websites, which offer more of the information, news, blogs, forums and event coverage that RC fans are looking for. On our magazine websites, you’ll find exclusive product launches, insider tech tips, the latest product reviews, high-quality forums frequented by our editorial experts, how-tos from the pros and in-depth build-alongs of kit- and scratch built projects.
We are headquartered in picturesque Wilton, CT, a little more than an hour’ s drive from New York City and Hartford, CT. We enjoy close proximity and easy commutes from Westchester, Putnam and Fairfield counties.
Integrated Advertising Account Representative
Are you a driven Integrated Advertising account executive with proven results? If so, our sales team has a full- or part time opportunity with an open-ended commission plan!
Air Age Media, based in Wilton, Connecticut, is a leading multimedia publisher in the drone, radio control, aviation, and collector markets. Air Age Media also owns a Southern California–based consumer event. Our content network reaches a global audience—from young action-sports fans to seasoned modelers—through digital and print editions, websites, and social media channels. This is a work from home or in our office position.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
• 3+ years of inside/outside sales experience selling both digital and print editions, online advertising, and digital properties.
• Full life-cycle sales experience including prospecting, presentation, and negotiation. Strong closing skills are a given, and sustained customer-relationship focus is required.
• Strong telephone presence and sales skills that can develop new and enhance existing relationships.
• Development of integrated proposals that are creative and show a commitment to earn and retain the client’s trust and ongoing business.
• Meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
• Being execution-oriented, with a passion for results.
• Being highly self-motivated to take action and passionate about the results achieved, making you an indispensable team member.
• You understand the markets our brands serve.
• You can create strategic campaigns that employ tactics to accelerate our go-to market strategies, increase our brand recognition, and deliver significant bottom-line results.
• You think outside the box. Others indemnify problems; you present creative solutions.
• You are a pro’s pro; you are a closer.
• You possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Your compensation includes a competitive base salary and an open-ended commission plan. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, and AD&D coverage, along with flexible-spending accounts and a 401(k) plan. In addition, we offer an EAP Program, Mercer Voluntary Benefits, and employee perks through ADP TotalSource.
For immediate consideration, please email us your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HR@airage.com
Air Age Media is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Air Age Media offers a limited number of internships to students who are motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking. An internship is an excellent way to gain experience in your field of interest and can lead to full-time employment.
We encourage you to contact us about possible internships if you are an undergraduate student or a first-year graduate student. Based on demand, internships are available in
• sales and marketing
• graphic design
Interested students may forward their resumes via e-mail to HR@airage.com. Please indicate your area of interest and your availability.
For directions, click here.
Benefits at a Glance
Air Age Media is committed to providing its staff with a competitive total compensation package. As part of that package, eligible employees may take advantage of a variety of benefit choices, including:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401(K) Savings Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Vacation and Personal Days
• Sick Days
• Direct Deposit
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Summer Hours
• Casual Dress Code
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance and AD&D
We also sponsor a variety of employee activities, such as:
• Bagel breakfasts every Friday
• Picnics and special luncheons
• Quarterly birthday celebrations
• Annual holiday party
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Air Age Media believes that all individuals are entitled to equal opportunity in every area of employment, including recruitment, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, training, education and any other employee programs. No individual will be discriminated against or harassed because of age, color, race, national origin, disability, marital status, religion, gender, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.